How do you write a meeting minute and share it to members involved?
You usually use a different tool to write and share what is decided or what to do.
With Oneteam, you can do both in one place!
Write & Share a Meeting Minute
- Create a to topic to make an agenda for the meeting, including the purpose, goal, attendees etc.
- You can also write a proposal to share in the meeting within the same topic.
- Add the followers who will attend the meeting
- If needed, the attendees can review and edit the agenda
- You can know who saw so no need to go to ask if the attendees see the topic.
- You can add information to the topic directly while the meeting is going on.
- Write not only the concept, goal, process and schedule, but also tasks with people assigned with mention.
- Assigned members get notification so they will see the topic and what they are assigned to.
- The meeting minute is shared to every team member in Oneteam, so you can make a progress toward the goal right after the meeting!
You can both record what is necessary in a meeting and share it to the members within one tool, Oneteam.
This contributes to your speed up in your business!