When there is a new project launch in your team, how do you inform your team?
If there is a progress or problem, how do you share the information?
Oneteam offers an easy way to share information about a project in your team!
When a project launches
- Create a new topic and write details about your project.
- Write its summary, participants, background, concept, process, schedule, and such as you write a proposal normally.
- You can add milestones to let your team know about your project progress too.
- You can choose followers (users you want to follow the topic) who want to see the project.
While your project is going
- When a milestone is reached, you can update the status within the topic by [Open], [WIP], [DONE].
- If you want to assign someone for a todo, you can message with mention to let them know.
- If there are anything new such as schedule update or detailed process, you can edit the topic, and it's automatically notified and shared.
- If there is a related but big issue comes up, it is also possible to create a new topic to talk on the specific point.
Using Oneteam, your project information is open and easy to update anytime, anywhere!